1. went on my first overseas trip to cuba. that was an experience, i'll tell you what. since then, i've been to india, singapore, cancun, japan (airport only, but hey, it counts), and cuba another 3 times (twice with erin). i also saw a spectacular lightning storm over the philippines. impressive. while getting ready to taxi off the runway in india, a thunderstorm was overhead. a transformer got hit by some lightning and blew it up. that was, um, scary.
2. my other daughter was born. another milestone in my life.
3. my wife is pregnant with our third child (a boy this time).
4. erin became a stay-at-home mom.
5. we bought our first house (needless to say, our only house).
6. i've become an uncle 8 times (but not an aunt, remember that).
7. president george "dubya" bush voted a second term.
8. we went to war with iraq. i still think we need to rally behind our president and the troops that are there. saddam hussein was found like that of a rat; hiding, and a coward.
9. hurricane katrina.
1o. the fourth anniversary of 9/11.