Tuesday, September 13, 2005


my brother is making a huge tesla coil. he has always been into the electrical side of things. when we were younger, he made shockers consisting of soldering wire, a 9v battery and some other odds and ends. we would have contests to see who could hold on the longest.

my claim to fame was that i could hold on to the handles longer than my uncle who was over 200 lbs and was always trying to be macho. me, i wasn't even 11o lbs. uncle mike never seemed to get over it. hopefully he has now.

for those of you that are wondering, the tesla coil's input is 8kV and output it roughly 250kV.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wondered why you brag about that. But, it does explain a few things. ;)

4:37 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

tsk tsk tsk, pity.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that clarifies a lot really.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, someone agrees with me. ;)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered why your hair stood up like that.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping