Monday, September 29, 2008

cat faced spider
[another hdr]
i had a different shot to post, but i went along with this one instead. we were lounging in the backyard when the freckles says to me:

"i see a spider i want you to kill."

cat faced spiders are beneficial to the backyard. i try not to kill them if possible, but if the freckles sees them, game over.

i grab the bug catcher off of the table and capture it, to magnify it and see it up close. needless to say, the freckles went inside and left me alone with my eight legged friend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

nice.....

8:39 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

i thought so

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I saw one in my yard just a few days ago . . . it was tan in color, and a biggie.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping