Friday, April 25, 2008

i was scared. angie loomed in the back of my mind from around noon to about 5:45 pm. angie is a mean, mean lady. angie wants:

100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 squats
100 sit ups

for time. my last angie was 24:10 and i hurt afterwards.

i was finally geared up for her, getting my mind prepared for the agony that was coming. i walked in and on the board was scrawled tabata. a moment of relief and happiness came and i was elated to say the least.

my first tabata score was 231. tabata was my welcoming wod to crossfit. 16 minutes of squats, pull ups, sit ups and push ups. 20 sec on, 10 sec off. 4 minutes per cycle.

we began with our warming up and skill work. then tabata began. squats first. then pull ups. my hand was ripped from our last wod from saturday, so i wound up using a better monkeygrip than i have been. i suppose having that rip was actually a good thing. pull ups done and sit ups next. then push ups. forearms burning...and weakening...

after it was all said and done, my numbers were added up and my score: 253. +22 from my last score...

2 Comments:

Blogger ErinG said...

good jorb!

3:53 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

hey, thanks...

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping