Saturday, April 19, 2008

today at crossfit was derek's bad day...

derek's bad day consisted of:
50 pistol squats
50 L sit pull ups (or kipping pull ups)
50 pushups

i opted for the kipping due to i was only able to pull off 4 L sit pull ups and derek wanted me to work on my kipping.

the pistol squats were murder. i really need to work on my strength in my legs and remember to stay on my heels and not on my toes.

after it was all said and done, my time was 13:47 (a time that i know i can improve on). i plan on working on my pistols.

as you can see from the picture above, i ripped open another callous from my kipping. i need to work on my monkey grip as well. this is the second time that i ripped another one open. i cut it off as soon as i got home, but it had already begun to sting with the chalk getting into it. i guess i need to use my pumice stone more than i have been...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping