Friday, April 18, 2008

elizabeth. she kicked me when i was down. and she kept kicking. i got through her though, some times, it wasn't pretty, others, well...tis ok.

elizabeth. she consists of cleans and ring dips (21-15-9). my cleans are not very good. ok, terrible. but to my defense, this was only the second time doing them, and the first time was the learning of the skill. i'm a retard when it comes to the proper technique. it's a skill that i have to work on and get better at. when i started elizabeth, christmas said that my cleans were looking better. but towards the end of the workout, much to my chagrin, instead of getting better, they were getting worse.

my time was 18:05 and even though i finished, i need to continually learn the cleans effectively and learn the proper technique. here's to hope. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping