Thursday, April 20, 2006

the weather is finally getting warmer. today, it is supposed to be 71°f. but, the weather is suppose to turn bad again until monday. i am also the last person on my street to mow the lawn. everyone seems to be jumping the gun on this. spring just started. give it some time. rin wants me to mow on monday, so i suppose i'll be doing that. i have to dig out some tree wells for all the trees we have too. we are going to be planting clematis on each tree, so there has to be a barrier between grass and plants.

yeah, this sounds pretty boring to you, i know...but i love yard work. there is something about it that just helps relieve stress (i don't have much, but it helps). there is also a relaxation to it. i know my yard shouldn't take me three hours to take care of, but once i get outside and start looking at things, i begin to see how they should look. this rose bush needs pruned here, the wisteria needs to be strung this way, this tree is leaning too much, the bonsai needs a quick snip and wire, etc. yesh, i love the spring/summer months. if only they could stay around year long. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no gardening is ever boring. I have been shoveling a truckload of manure, now that is boring! And tiring.

I need your help. I took a digital camera class, found my 4 megapixel kodak camera is pretty obsolete, and am shopping for a new one. I want one that takes great close ups, like yours but also a great zoom (12x) I dont know much about them, so any help you can give I sure would appreciate. You take stunning photos!!
threecats@thecalicogirls.com

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping