Wednesday, April 12, 2006

pick up lines...

use at your own risk

hi, my names granati. but you can call me tonight.

are those space pants, 'cause your booty is out of this world!

did you have campbell's soup today? because you're lookin' mmm... mmm... good!

"hey, want to dance?" "did you think i asked you to dance? no! i said, you look phat in those pants."

if looks were against the law you'd be arrested, booked, and jailed for life.

you must be a chef, because you certainly are mighty spicy.

did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

is it hot in here, or is that just you?

hey, i lost my phone number ... can i have yours?

can you help me ? i was looking for your heart and got lost in your eyes!

if you were a burger at mcdonald's, i'd call you mcbeautiful.

are you religious? because i could be the answer to your prayers.

if i followed you home, would you keep me?

i think i must be dying because i'm looking at heaven.

does your watch have a second hand because i want you to tell me how long it took for me to fall in love with you?

i hope you know how to do artificial resuscitation because you take my breath away!

no wonder the sky's gray today- all the blue is in your eyes.

what's your name? or shall i just call you mine?

i know they say milk does a body good but how much have you been drinking?

hey, you got a cell? my mother told me to call her if i ever saw an angel

i lost my teddie bear, can i snuggle with you???

my love for you is like diarrhea, i just can't hold it in.

your parents must be retarded, because you are special.

it must be a day off in heaven for an angel like you to be amongst us.

i have seen diamonds before, but your eyes are truly priceless.

look at you with all those curves and me with no brakes

your tag says made in usa, but i could have sworn you were made in heaven.

is your father a boxer cause you are a real knockout.

excuse me, but is your last name "gillette"......cause you are the best a man can get!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you didn't try to use any of those on me. I don't think I would have married you. ;)

4:48 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

*shocked and stunned*

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"my love for you is like diarrhea, i just can't hold it in."

YUCCCCCCCCCCCCKS!

:)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, these are funny . . .

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping