Friday, October 07, 2005

19 days left, but who's counting? so it could be today, tomorrow or 2 weeks from now, but there are apparently 19 days left until erin's due date. that's not a promise, but normally a suggestion in erin's case. the previous pregnancies resulted in early labors. both premature. one, 5 weeks early and the other, 4 weeks early.

my sister has been praying that erin goes the full 4o weeks. she thinks that erin needs to have the experience of a full term baby. the experience of a full term baby? what exactly does that mean? the pain of pushing out a 6-8 lb watermelon. hmmmm. i think she's just jealous that erin has had labor that has only lasted between 4 to 6 hours and 5 minutes of pushing. my sister's last labor was i believe 25 hours.

erin's goal was 38 weeks, which is steadily approaching. 38 weeks is only about 5 days away. i thought she would go between 37 and 38 weeks. i was hoping that he would be born on the 5th of october, so that he could share the same birthday as myself (and my sister). but that didn't happen. so the next day (the 6th) would have been cool too. nixed that idea as well. now, we are waiting around.

everyone has been asking me, "is the baby here?" nope, not yet. i think it's funny, almost ironic is a weird way.

everytime i hear the phone ring, here at work, i think it's erin. "i'm in labor, come get me." so now i've told her to call me on my cell, a direct line. i've had a wrong number call too. jeez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping