Wednesday, October 05, 2005

today is my sister's and my birthday. 29 years ago, my mom and dad became a mother and father to twins. they already had a son. my brother was 3.

over the years, there have been people that have asked some stupid questions about being a twin. and all of these people are serious. mind you that we are fraternal twins, not identical. there is a big difference. here are just a couple:

are you guys identical?
••• answer - nope, we're fraternal.
you aren't identical because your sister has long hair and you have short hair, right?

what's it like to be a twin?
••• answer - what's it like not to be twin? touche...

so, to my wombmate for 9 months and my sister for another 29 years, happy birthday....


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured out you were fraternal 'cause she is cut and you are well........

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, btw that's cute...But hey I guess you were cut.

10:13 AM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

that is so harsh. maybe that's how it always was!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (mine is actually today too, I thought I posted my blog after midnight)

Any special plans for today?

4:34 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

going to olive garden...nothing else. what about you?

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we went to Torro Viejo. Almost went to Olive Garden. Yummy. I used to work there and we sampled whine and food everyday that was part of our job.

11:41 AM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

we went to olive garden. got there before the rush. my sister and her husband went too, but they got hit with the crowd. we were done eating by the time they sat down.

hope you had a good birthday.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping