1. staying in touch / finding old friends. uber-rad!
2. finding music: undiscovered bands, indie, underground, so on and so forth. area 33 on sirius plays so many djs that only put out digital music. i can go find them and relisten to certain tracks (if possible) and get them later on.
3. being able to send a quick bulletin to the masses.
1. haxors. can't stand it!
2. all the jr. / high school games. grow up already.
3. profiles that bog down ram. c'mon. it's a profile, not a scrapbook of html and css.
4. people that think myspace is life.
ok, now this is just a quick short list of the ever popular site, but there is more to life than myspace. really. seriously. no lie. go find out for yourself. and don't go around asking all your myspace friends if this true or not.