Thursday, August 09, 2007

lunch today was great. our video and computer tech who is also my friend that i've known now for over 10 years made us hotwings. deepfried and sauced. so good. they were served on the patio and the temperature was around 75°f. mountain dew and garlic bread. chips and guacamole. talking and laughter. smiles and full bellies.

i was dared to eat some mad dog 357 with a scoville rating of 357,000. everyone was telling me just to have a pin prick of it. just a drop went on my tongue and hit the back of my throat. it wasn't as hot as i thought it would be, but i knew if i poured it generously like i do with my other sauces, i would be crying my eyes out.

the wasps decided to take a stroll and eat some of our food and drink some of our sodas. one wasp wanted to get his fill of my dew but he wasn't daring enough to go down the entire length of my straw.

what a great lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping