Tuesday, July 24, 2007

last night has been the worst part of this nasty virus that i caught from my children. i wasn't able to fall asleep until after 3 this morning and my world got turned upside down when the alarm went off.

i went into work to get things taken care of, hoping that i would feel better, but the opposite actually happened. my eyes became redder and my throat more sore. i made an appointment to see my doctor to see if it was more than a cold. well, it wasn't. just a nasty cold virus that has knocked me off my feet.

what a great way to celebrate my 8th wedding anniversary to my gorgeous bride. 8 years ago today, we said our vows and haven't looked back.

a lot of things have changed in these past years and some remain the same. the birth of our three children. missionary trips to cuba and india.

here's to our 8th year babe. i love ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger ErinG said...

I love you too!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping