Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i hate being sick. it sucks. yesterday morning, i woke up to a really bad stomach ache and wound up puking right after my shower. my body ached all over and i could barely move. because of this, i was on the couch all day and night. i would drift in and out of sleep for the majority of the day. when i was conscious, i had spongebob squarepants on, keeping me company. that annoying laugh of his put a smile on my face.

when rin got home from her dentist appointment, she took my temperature and i was at 102°f. she brought home dinner from panda express. i could barely eat any of my firecracker chicken and steamed rice. i hadn't eaten anything all day, and i still couldn't eat.

before we went to bed last night, my fever had risen to 103°f and my body was hot to the touch. i was shivering and yet sweating. i woke up this morning with a fever still and had to call in sick. hopefully, i will get better so i can go to work tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

jim and i want to know how you got past the smell of your firecracker chicken and steamed rice, let alone try to eat it in your condition.

8:35 PM  
Blogger tenacious phenmonkey said...

notice how i wrote i could barely eat any of my firecracker chicken and steamed rice. i hadn't eaten anything all day, and i still couldn't eat.?

i maybe only had 2 or 3 bites. the next day i was able to eat the rest of it.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping