Wednesday, November 22, 2006

something i love to do is go to my flickr account and click on last seven days. it brings up a page of the most recent interesting images posted on flickr. after scanning the first results, i hit reload and then, a whole new crop of pictures are at my disposal. granted, some are duplicates, but for the most part, the images are brand new.

there are a few that i don't think are great, but it gives me an idea of how others look at life through a lens. i wonder what people think of when they peruse my imagery. i hope that my work can convey what i was feeling at that time or capturing the moment that i can never get back. i know that i am still learning the art of photography, but i still want to be expressful.

i'm hoping that the shots i get in india can speak many words without using text. i look back to the first time i was there and i find myself getting excited for the days that i will return.

i was talking with my aunt this morning, wishing her a happy birthday when the subject got changed to india. she told me that there is a nurse that she knows, who is indian. my aunt told her of rin's and my plans for traveling there. her question was:

"why do they want to go to my dirty country?"

i don't think it is a "want to" but a drawing to, or a calling you might say...

1 Comments:

Blogger thehotrodqueen said...

i look forward to seeing your photos of india.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping