Monday, March 06, 2006

i've been dealing with online company (letstalk.com) for the last week now. i had to send in my new razr phone due to a faulty screen. it arrived last wednesday at quarter to 11 their time. apparently they have a 24-48 hour turn around time to send out a new phone to me. so i called on friday to make sure everything was going fine with it and when i could expect it at my house. they said that is hasn't been sent yet, but it will be by five o'clock their time and that i would receive an e-mail telling me that it has in fact been sent.

i check my e-mail at three (they are two hours ahead) and no e-mail. i check again at 3:30 and still no e-mail. so i called back and was told that it didn't make the shipment. i was then told that they will ship it out overnight on monday and that i can expect it on tuesday.

i got an e-mail over the weekend saying that my order was processed and in my e-mail, it said that it was sent via fedex overnight.

i called this morning because of some charges i had questions about and they assured me that the charges were not true. it was just a form e-mail. i wanted to make sure that it got sent out ant that it was overnight. "yes" came the response.

i checked status and it wasn't mailed yet, but it wasn't being sent overnight. so back on the phone. i told them that it was supposed to be overnight and they said that they will change that for me. i checked status again and sure enough, i still wasn't sent out. i called back to find out what is going on with my order. they told me that it just got sent out.

"was it overnight?"

"no."

i want to talk to a manager or a supervisor to file a complaint. the respone to that made no sense. "it is our policy that they don't talk to customers."

i don't believe that i did business with them. never again. rin agrees. and i will tell my friends and family the same. it is always harder to win back a customer then it is to get new customers. they are going to have to do something extremely special for me. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping