Monday, February 27, 2006

i'm sitting here, sickly, sniffling and achy. my head feels like it is in a vice. my cold has hit me hard, slamming me to the ground. i had to skip bible study because of how terrible i am feeling. and to make matters worse, i was putting plants away after i had watered them yesterday (i left them in the tub to drain) and i fell off the stool i was standing on and landed on my shin. i am in pain. all over. so, i am on the couch, notepad on lap and new york news in the background. yeah, i don't live on the east coast, but we have it on our satellite.

what caught my ear on the news was a report on the five boroughs restaurants and how they have many health violations. apparently, you can only have 25 strikes against the restaurant and then it is in violation. a few had over 100 strikes and were threatening closing. some of the strikes against them were:

evidence of mice
evidence of rats
no sink near the bathroom/in the bathroom
no sink near food preparation
flying insects

so, if you are out and about in any of the boroughs, be careful where you eat, but enjoy the sushi. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping