Wednesday, January 04, 2006

today i had to take erin's parents to the airport. they are going to be gone for 3 weeks and are headed for india. their plane left at 6 this morning. they were suppose to be at my house by 4.15 and so i got up at 4 to get dressed and brush my teeth. a feat that takes about 5 minutes. i checked my watch and it was 4.35 and they still weren't there. if i would have known that, i would have gotten up at 4.30 but they finally showed at 20 till.

last night, we went and got samson, "my" dog that erin's sister took with her to seattle. now erin's parents have him. it's a long story. we took him home, since they are going to be gone. when we got into the house, our cat freaked out. her back arched up and the fangs started showing. then she started swatting at samson. i told b to stay away from daisy and i got samson away from her. i picked daisy up and tried calming her down, but, she scratched my arm and bit into my thumb and took off running. that was the clincher for why i am a dog person and not a cat person. i went to go wash my wounds and clean them out. then i used some peroxide.

this morning, when i went to let daisy into the house (she sleeps in the garage, or does whatever she does at night) she wasn't wanting to come in. "fine", i think to myself. she's going to throw herself a pity party. "i don't care." hopefully though, she will get along with samson and warm up to him. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve this is Jeff. I thought I would leave a post. we are in the Singapore airport, and I had some time to kill.So I thought I would check out your site, and talk. I got to go talk later.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping