Tuesday, January 31, 2006

first of all, i want to say happy birthday to my brota. don't be too busy to enjoy it.
______
with that said, my dad is having surgery today. it's from an old surfing injury that he incurred when he was my age. i was out surfing with him and he got thrown into the sand onto his neck/shoulder. i guess it is starting to give him problems now. he is going to be out of work for about 6 weeks, but now my mom has jury duty for the entire month of februrary. so, while he is home, she has to serve.
______
on a lighter note, erin and i were at walmart yesterday. i had a cart for all the tadpoles and erin had a cart for groceries. i was pushing along when all of a sudden:

zap!!!

the cart shocked me. then another and another.

what is this?!?!

so i start looking around. is someone playing a joke on me? nah, can't be. so i tell erin.

"my cart is shocking me."

her response? "mine too."

ok, to weird. is this a practical joke? i bet there is someone upstairs, concealed in his little room with his lights off. laughing so hard he is peeing his pants.

zap!!!

jeez, not another one. let's hurry up and get out of here. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping