Thursday, December 01, 2005

when i was coming home tuesday night, b was with me. it was snowing pretty good and she started asking me questions about the snow.

b: "is that snow?"
me: "yes."
b: "why?"
me: " 'cause that's what it is called."
b: "where does it come from?"
me: "the sky."

we were traveling on the freeway, and came up to some streetlights. if you have ever seen snow falling at night, you can see the snow glitter very well in the streetlight. you don't see any snow in the dark night, but it reflects the light, and it looks very cool.

b: "does the snow live in the light?"
me (stifling a chuckle): "um, no. it falls from the sky from the clouds and falls to the ground."
b: "oh." she sits there and ponders my answer for a while. then, "why?"

now i know what my parents went through with me. no matter what the answers to the questions were, always that one word escaped my lips, just like b's;

why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping