Wednesday, November 09, 2005

aaarrrggghhh!!!

yesterday, i started having problems with my computer. it wasn't restoring correctly. i went back a second day, then a third. still nothing. i kept getting a message saying "restoration incomplete. all files same." somehow, i got a virus. so, i unplugged from the network, as not to infect anyone else, and ran ad aware. seems that i had 164 critical objects on my machine. crud!
after i deleted those objects, i ran my virus protection. i wound up having 9 trojan horses, with 2 attempted hacks into my machine. so now, i am backing everything up, in case we have to reformat (please no) the computer. it still isn't running right. a reformat is such a headache. i have a ton of programs that need to be reinstalled and my radio programs aren't getting done. so, i don't know what is going to happen next. this may be my last post for a few days, if that is the case. if not, well, i'll keep you informed. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping