Saturday, February 10, 2007

bricks

just to let you know i've added ten more shots from my trip to india to my flickr account. i've been promising some of ya that i was going to add more so here you go.

as i sat here working on them, i was taken back to that country. the sights, the smells, the people. it is definately a different world over there. i recently watched a webcast from mission to calcutta and laughed to myself as the man that was talking was constantly being interrupted by taxi cab horns and rickshaws. i myself have witnessed that. it is an experience that one can not describe, but can explain, for there are many emotions that hit you. some all at once and others, one, two or sometimes three at a time.

i hope my photography can tell stories without saying any words. again, i know my shots aren't the greatest, but i hope you can enjoy the sights of india. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger traveling spud said...

I like it.... I like it a lot.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping