Tuesday, August 16, 2005




last night at bible study, we went through philippians 4:1-7.



Phi 4:1 Therefore, my brothers, ones loved and longed for, my joy and crown, stand fast in this way in the Lord, beloved ones.
Phi 4:2 I beg Euodia and Syntyche that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
Phi 4:3 And I also beg you, true yoke-fellow, help those women who labored in the gospel with me and with Clement, and others of my fellow-laborers, whose names are in the Book of Life.
Phi 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, Rejoice!
Phi 4:5 Let your moderation be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
Phi 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Phi 4:7 And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



high score: 152,275

no pooping